How to apply for CDAP funding
CDAP is a Canadian Federal Government-funded plan for
companies to be funded to create a digital adoption plan.
Prodigm is an authorized CDAP consultant with a broad experience in system design.
Interested? Check the criteria and Get started now
Code of conduct for digital advisors
Trust is the foundation of every successful business relationship. Digital advisors registered under CDAP are expected to demonstrate a willingness to establish and maintain a trusting relationship with their SME clients. Such a relationship will require adherence to the following guiding principles:
- digital advisors will be aware of and comply with all applicable legislation and laws at all times
- digital advisors shall only represent themselves or their business/organization; they are not agents, partners or employees of the Government of Canada/ISED
- fostering a professional environment by exemplifying respect, fairness, courtesy, and integrity in all dealings with the SME client
- exercising neutrality in the provision of consulting advice and assistance to SME clients
- managing any conflicts of interest in the provision of advisory services to SME clients, including refraining from providing such services to businesses owned or managed by the advisor or businesses owned or managed by family members and/or relatives of the advisor or businesses in which the advisor owns shares
- taking appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality and protection of information provided by the SME clients
- acting in a manner that respects individual differences and contributes to a harassment-free workplace (virtually or in-person)
If CDAP determines that a trusting relationship between the digital advisor and SME cannot be developed, CDAP may decide to halt all activities with the digital advisor This decision will be substantiated, documented on file, and communicated to both parties.
CDAP believes the demonstration of the above-noted principles will lead to more constructive relationships and successful outcomes for the SME, leading to faster economic recovery and increased competitiveness in the marketplace.
Disclaimer: Although pre-selected by the Government of Canada/ISED, digital advisors are not agents, partners, or employees of the Government of Canada. The Government of Canada/ISED does not warrant the quality of the services provided by such advisors and is not responsible for any losses or damages, which may result from using the services of an advisor. Any disputes should be resolved between the SME client and the digital advisor.