Let's start your CRM project NOW!
- Complete our survey to identify your needs and focus our first conversation with you.
- Make an estimate of how your bottom line can improve by implementing various aspects of the system.
- Sign up for a trial version of the Zoho One (or other Zoho Product) in the SIGN UP section of the website - We will use your trial version when we work together to identify your requirements. (Anything we set up in the free trial version is carried into the full system if you decide to proceed. - We will of course clear any test data before you go live).
- Once you have completed the first three steps, Identify a good time for you to chat with us and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your FREE 30 minute CONSULTATION
- <Decision point> Review the Two Day Executive Discovery course as an option to assist and inform your decision making. Decide if you want to perform the project with your own resources, or if you want Prodigm to help you every step of the way.
- If you decided to continue under our direct guidance, we will contact you and set up an on-line or face-to-face conversation with one of our business analysts to identify your requirements and expectations.
- We will identify the scale of project that makes sense to you based on our Bronze, Silver or Gold CRM implementation package.
- We will discuss and detail your project, giving you the precise process and tasks within the project and identify which of your staff will need to be involved at what stages.
- You will have a clear basis for making a decision and giving the green light to your project.
- A large portion of your project will include training. We have associates who will help you successfully apply for training grants. You can receive up to two-thirds of the cost of training. Ask us about the options.
- When you decide to begin your project we follow our standard implementation sequence.
- Success! Your system will be up-and running, fully customized for your requirements, your data from previous systems added and up-to-date, your staff trained to use the system for their day-to-day work, your administrators trained and fully capable of controlling the security and access of the system and data. Best of all, your managers will be able to manage by exception, coaching, minimizing the need for review meetings and fully informed of KPI progress for their team and each individual.
Take our online survey to identify your priorities
Financial bottom line benefits survey
In this survey your are asked to consider the bottom line impact of improving specific areas of your operation. How much would it impact the bottom line? Thi isn't a smart form so we ask you to add it up and calculate it yourself. So for example if you say that "SALES PROCESS: A consistent and understandable sales process, supported by clear coaching guidelines, built into opportunity management.for real-time review and coaching", would improve your bottom line by 4% and that is the only area of improvement, if your bottom line was $2 million, the improvement would be worth an additional $80,000 each year, every year.
It is mostly something that helps you set goals and priorities, and justifies your reasons for wanting to make these changes.